WLBT’s Great Lengths
October 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Great Lengths was developed to encourage people to grow their hair, to be cut and donated, to make wigs for people who’ve lost their hair, due to cancer treatment.
WigsThere will be two registration events at The Outlets of Mississippi; May 3rd and 11th, 10AM-2PM, or register here: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hair-cutting event will be October 17, 2019, at The Outlets of Mississippi.
- Start growing your hair now
- All donations will be made to Mississippi based Pink Heart Funds
- Pink Hearts Funds provides wigs for adults and kids.
Donated Pony Tails must be:
- At least 10 inches long
- Clean and dry
- Secured by Pony Tail holder or braid
- Maybe colored or permed (not over processed)
- Grey hair is acceptable
- All ethnicities are accepted
- Hair must be placed in a sealed Ziploc bag